Hosting, Monitoring, & Maintenance
Hyper Optimized WordPress Hosting
WordPress Hosting – Speed Is the Key to Success
- Bounce Rate
- Page Views
In today’s fast-paced environment, neither search engines nor visitors have a ton of patience when it comes to waiting for a page to load. In fact, even a seemingly minuscule decrease in site speed of a half-second can produce catastrophic outcomes.
When we build and/or host your website, we place a laser focus on Google Page Speed results. We cannot overstate the importance of site speed, which is a significant point of optimization for us.
In the example below, you can see the load time for one of our client sites. After testing 42 unique platforms, we discovered that our solution to hosting is the best answer to Google Best Practices and site speed load time. Still not convinced? We can share many more examples of our fast-loading sites. Just ask.
Core Features of LFMP Hyper Optimized WordPress Hosting
- Guaranteed 90+ GTMetrix and PageSpeed Scores.
- Free Demo through Staging Environment –
- Check Performance First.
- Offsite Backup for 90 Days.
- Real-Time Uptime Monitoring – When a Client Site Goes Down at Any Time, We Get Alerts
- Weekly Updates for Core, Plugins, and Themes.
- Secure Site – Update Settings in WordPress to Increase Security, e.g. Hide the Login Page, etc.
- Modern, High-Frequency Cloud Instances.
- High-Performance AWS Cloudfront Edge Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Code Level Optimization.
- 24/7 Support in Case of Emergency.
- 100% Uptime through Automatic Failover Servers (*Roadmap).
- Weekly Performance Review to Ensure Consistent Performance Scores.
- Minimalistic Stack Based on Our Effective Combination of Nginx, Percona MySQL, Server Level Caching, and Front-end WordPress Cache.
- SSL Certificate Included.
Additional Features Offered with Our Maintenance Plans
- Unlimited Edits including Content Changes, Page Edits, Basic Customization, and much more (excludes custom coding, theme development, website design and development, content creation, graphics design, etc.).
- 24/7 Email Access to Support.
- Priority Updates and Performance Optimization.
- Troubleshooting and Correction of Updates that of Affect Usage of the Website.
- Response Time of Under 60 Minutes during Business Hours, and within 4 hours during Non-Business Hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should I Host My Site with LFMP?
Unlike many WordPress hosts that provide the bare minimum, at LFMP our clients’ SEO is a priority. By installing an SSL, which is included in the monthly price, we ensure that your site runs quickly and remains secure.
How Does LFMP Define Site Changes?
At LFMP, site changes include the creation of new pages, optimization of existing pages, updates to pages, and other fixes to your site, among other things. Services NOT included are custom coding, theme development, website design and development, content creation, graphics design, etc.
Does LFMP Scan For Malware Daily?
Yes! We scan daily for malware so you can focus on your business with peace of mind, knowing we are monitoring the safety and security of your website.
What Is Your Up-Time Guarantee?
At LFMP, we provide a 99.95% uptime guarantee. We’ll monitor your site every 5 minutes, every day to make sure it is up and running.
Will I Have Access to the Backend of My Website?
Absolutely! You will have access to cPanel and your WordPress admin panel.
Does LFMP Provide a Backup Solution?
Yup, entire 90 days of backups using Amazon’s S3 storage platform for our WordPress customers!
If I Choose LFMP, Am I Locked into Any Contracts?
Nope! Of course, we hope you’ll stay with us forever, based on the quality of our service and performance. However, we do not require contracts or minimum lengths of service, which means you are free to cancel your WordPress maintenance plan at any time.
250 S. Central Blvd, Suite 100-A
Jupiter, FL 33458