Reports & Analytics
Our reporting system offers a robust and comprehensive dashboard where you will be able to log in anytime to access your live data. In addition to this dashboard access, you will receive detailed monthly reports offering a comprehensive overview of data pertaining to your campaign, which will be sent to you via email on the initial day of every month. Our goal is to ensure you have access to the data you need at all times.
- 24/7 user access to a revamped reporting dashboard
- Detailed reports sent automatically on the first day of each month, or at a frequency that works better for you (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Continued access to knowledgeable and helpful support representatives at Law Firm Marketing Pros who are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout your campaign
Measure, Track, and Quantify
- Traffic and Search Trends – We will install Google Analytics on your site so that you can see exactly how many people are hitting your site on a monthly basis, the search term they keyed in to arrive at your site, the pages within your site they visited, and much more. You will receive this report on a monthly basis via email, and you can also access real time reports 24 hours via your dashboard login (we will generate and email this to you within the first few weeks).
- SEO Page Placement Report – We will set up a report with the core keywords that we are looking to obtain placement for, and systematically track that placement on Google and Bing.
- Call Tracking – We will provide you with unique tracking numbers for each of your locations. With these numbers in place, we will be able to determine exactly how many inbound calls are coming in on a monthly basis and even listen to recordings of these inbound calls if you wish to do so.
- PPC – Tells the story of your data (cost per conversion, campaign performance, and much more) and ties it to the overall business objectives (if your plan includes PPC).
- Email (Newsletter) – View statistics on email campaigns and lists for your clients’ MailChimp account.
- Social Media – Integrate your Facebook account to track likes, engagement, reach and posts. View your Twitter feed and analyze insights. Monitor engagement, demographics and videos for your Youtube channel. View your Instagram feed and analyze insights. Keep tabs on your LinkedIn feed and view statistics for engagement and demographics.
Law Firm Marketing Pros
250 S. Central Blvd, Suite 100-A
Jupiter, FL 33458
Phone: (561) 948-5001