Creating G-drive Folder for a specific lead SOP
This is the step by step procedure on how to create a G-drive Folder for the potential leads/clients inside the Sales Folder.
When Josh ask you to create a G-drive folder for a specific lead, you can use this document as a guide. This document can only be used by the marketing support/assistant.
Definitions & acronyms #
- G-drive folder: Google drive folder.
- Leads: leads in marketing refer to any individual or organization within your marketing reach who has interacted with your brand way or has the potential to become a future customer. A lead can be someone that sees or downloads your content, signs up for a trial, or visits your store.
See video here for more How To video resource.
Step-by-step instructions #
- Step 1: Go to the Shared Drives, look for Sales Folder and click JK Leads folder.
- Step 2:Click “+ New” button, then click “New Folder” and type the name of the Law Firm. Then click “create”.
- Step 3: Create these 7 sub folders inside the new created master folder.