Table of Contents
Weekly recap email for non-responsive or yellow/red clients SOP
This SOP is on how to send a weekly recap email for non-responsive clients If the client is not responding to your emails, calls, or texts after 4 attempts
This is useful for CSM’s and CSS’s when they encounter a non-responsive client.
Definitions & acronyms #
- CSM: Client Success Manager
- CSS: Client Success Support
- Step 1: Create a loom recap video.
- Step 2: Inform the Director of Agency Services (Jonelle)
- Step 3: On the first Friday of the month, send out the first email.
- Do not include any salutations, titles, etc.
- Open email with “Hi Client,”
- In the body of the email, insert the loom recap video, add three bullets
- Issues that needs to be addressed
2. What has been done and/or what we are doing to correct the issues
3. A list of deliverables pending from the client
- End email with your name
- BCC yourself in the email
- BCC Jonelle
- Step 4: Next Friday, forward the same email that was sent out last week.
- Remove the forward from the title and change the subject line
- Make sure the loom video is still attached to the latest email so clients don’t have to scroll down and look for it.
- Take out the three things that were done last week and add in three new things.
- Step 5: Keep doing weekly for 30 days.
Note: send email on Fridays so the clients can look over during the weekend.