Spanish Translation Request SOP
This SOP is on how to go about when a CSM gets a request from a client for Spanish translation.
This is useful for CSM’s when they get a request from a client for Spanish translation especially when it is not part of the original package.
Definitions & acronyms #
- CSM: Client Success Manager
- Step 1: Get a request from the client asking for pages to be translated into Spanish (or any other language).
- Step 2: Verify if the request is included in their package from the intake sheet.
- This can be found on the Master Folders.
- If it is not part of the package, proceed to the next step.
- Step 3: Notify the Director of Agency Services (Jonelle), for evaluation of the request.
- Step 4: Step 5: Once a decision on how to proceed has been provided, the Website Team will be tasked to work on the translation.
- Create a task under the CSM task list in the Client Master Project.
- Specify and give a full description of the request e.g. landing page, PPC, whole website