Press Release Get Topic from Client SOP
This template will provide an overview of how the Content Team requests a topic from the client.
The Content Team publishes press releases quarterly for Market Leader and Partner clients. This involves reaching out to the client and asking them for a press release topic.
Definitions & acronyms #
- Press Release: A document that announces a newsworthy story about a company that the media might want to cover and provides all of the pertinent information a reporter or editor would need
- Client: The most important person in the agency. They are Law Firms from all over the United States that seek services from the agency to get more leads and eventually turn that leads into conversion to increase their revenues and profits.
- Ticket: a document that records interactions between a customer and a customer support team. A ticket is created and shared between the customer and the support rep when a customer submits a query. The ticket logs their communication on a thread that can be used as a reference by each party.
- CSM: Client Success Manager
Step-by-step instructions #
Describe the process in detail using flow charts and/or hierarchical checklists.
- Step 1: Every start of the quarter, the content team needs a press release topic for Market Leader and Partner plan clients. The Content Manager either reaches out to the client via ticket in Desk and asks them for a press release topic that they have in mind or asks the CSM to ask the client either through an email or during their monthly meeting.
- Step 2: Once the client sends information about the press release topic, the Content Manager checks off the subtask.